Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm back!

The view from Coast Guard Beach this week....
Walking the dogs with a friend at First Encounter (and yes, we did bring our little bags and clean up what was necessary ;-)
The rock walls at Fort Hill are always evocative, especially in winter...

Thanks for your patience, if in fact you still check in. It was a long summer and a longer fall as I dealt with various health and personal issues. But I am back!

I've had a lot of time to think over what I want to do with this blog, the website, etc. and for now I am going to change it up a bit and add some of my musings and sketches as well as photos and reports of what is going on out there in nature on Cape Cod.

If you have been following this in a classroom you should still find the content appropriate.

Cape Cod Art and Nature is not a business or a non-profit. I had thoughts about making it both or one or the other but for now it is just a name I am writing and drawing and teaching under. I hope you come back soon and enjoy the postings.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back. I've been watching your blog and hoping for a return. Hope you're OK. Glad to see you back. I love your blog and your columns in the Cape Codder (first thing I turn to when the paper rolls in!).
    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anne, that's so nice to know. I will be posting here regularly now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

    Moodle.recitfga.ca
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete