Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sign Up for a Free Family Walk


I have a unique opportunity to be included in an article/ picture essay in a major local publication. The walk will take place next week in the mid Cape area at a beach. Children must be 5 or older, though a younger sibling will be okay. The walk is for families so all ages are encouraged. It will include both a nature walk and a time for drawing. All supplies, nets, etc. are included.

In order to participate you must feel comfortable having you and your family photographed for possible inclusion in the article. Of course, there can be no guarantee of inclusion, even for me.

I am offering this for free because it is at a different time and place than my regularly scheduled family walks

For more details and information please email me at capecodartandnature AT gmail.com

1 comment: