Monday, October 10, 2011

Signs of a Cape Cod fall...

Here on the Cape we don't get the glorious fall colors of northern and western New England but we do get lots of our own beautiful if more subtle colors....
We get little spots of scarlet...
birds like these tree swallows gathering on trees with golden leaves....
Changing leaves posing with their own dark shadows over still water....
Lovely patterns to enjoy close up....
And the incredible changing of color in the salt marshes, first showing up with the salicornia, or salt pickle, turning orange, red and scarlet...
It may not have the majesty of the mountains but it does give its own sweet and salty touch to our autumn landscape....

1 comment:

  1. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Osport.lt
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete