Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Magical Place...

Today I'm heading off my usual nature path to bring you pictures from the lovely Cape Cod Lavender Farm in Harwich. The lavender is in bloom and bees and butterflies are everywhere...
The lighter lavender blooms are pretty subtle in color but they smell wonderful....
There's a sweet little cottage shop that will make all lavender lovers swoon with delight....
there's a fairy garden with a lovely stone castle.....
and sweet little fairy houses....
more fields of sweet smelling lavender....
It is open to the public and was a great place to paint with my outdoor painting class this week....
and I'll just leave you with this last sweet picture of lavender fields....right here on Cape Cod!

See where my classes are going next at www.capecodartandnature.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that place, Mary and went several times when i lived down in Hwch. thanks for these lovely photos (even though they dont convey the smell!)

    ReplyDelete